Saving the Saved: Discipleship to Go
Who am I? Where am I going? (Ex: Solomon; wife, adding onto home)
Most will fill the blanks with wrong answers.
Most will fill the blanks with wrong answers.
Chasing the wind, futile. Don't seek to find yourself in the wrong places.
Paul (Phil 3:7-9) his autobiography "and be found in Him"
"That I may know Him" -- Let that be my direction.
What will blunt our impact as disciples?
Which generation are we living for? "I will continue to parent you long after I am dead."
You've experienced some wonderful stuff -- now it's your turn!
Sending them out and immediately putting into place what they've learned.
Times of anonymity...years in the valley. Greatness is not a product of overnight success.
30 years of utter obscurity, wilderness, valley, preparation
SAY and DO (demonstrate the power of kingdom)
Bring order to chaos...by words and lifestyle
Did you miss your assignment this week? Did you punt?
Do not charge for proclaiming the gospel
The Master Plan of Evangelism by Robert Coleman
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
Under the Overpass by Mike Yankoski